Welcome to the New Patient Center for the Eye Care Center Mooresville! Here you will find all of the information you need to make your first eye exam with us easy and pleasant. Please review this information before your first visit for your convenience.
Our Optometry Mission
We have a mission at Eye Care Center Mooresville of providing the highest quality eye care, which results in the highest quality outcomes, for all patients. We work hard to make every patient feel like a part of our family by being friendly and personal in all patient interactions. We think you will appreciate the personal touch we employ.
Our Vision Services for the Following Areas: Mooresville, Davidson, Statesville, Cornelius, Huntersville, Denver, and the Lake Norman communities
Our comprehensive vision services include:
- Comprehensive eye examinations - For both adults and youth, we offer comprehensive eye examinations that test both eye health and vision. We recommend having your eyes checked once a year.
- Visual Acuity Tests - These test your visual acuity, or how well you can discern details of objects that are far away. By improving your visual acuity, we can sharpen and improve your vision. Visual acuity is just one aspect of your vision.
- Retinal Examination - We will test your retina health, either by dilation or using Optomap images. Retina tests are necessary to diagnose and treat retinal diseases or vision problems.
- Contact Lens Services – We have a range of contact lenses, and can fit you with lenses that meet your vision needs and your budget. From gas permeable hard lenses to soft and scleral fitting lenses, we carry a wide range of contact lens types and can help you find the right contacts. Our optician can even fit you with specialty contacts for the management of keratoconus.
- Management of ocular disease - Look to our optometrist for assistance in managing ocular disease, including glaucoma and macular degeneration. Whether in prescribing the right medication, or making lifestyle or nutrition recommendations for your eye condition, we can help you manage your eye disease and preserve eye health.
- Eye surgery referral and post-op - While we do not perform eye surgery, we can provide a referral and do your pre- and post-op care. Whether you are considering LASIK, refractive surgery, or cataract surgery, we can help you evaluate and prepare for the procedure while also ensuring you are a good candidate.
- Lens and frame selection - Our optical shop carries all the latest styles of frames as well as traditional frames. We use new lens technology, which can meet all of your eye care needs for both distance and near vision. We even have a special where your second pair is 50 percent off when you buy glasses.
Eye Care Center Mooresville has served the Mooresville and Lake Norman communities area for over 25 years. If you seek an eye doctor who is professional, personable, and truly cares about your vision and eye health, we hope you'll come see us. Call (704) 664-9121 today to set up your appointment or speak with our staff.