Welcome to Mills Eye Care on behalf of our optometrist. We are located in Mooresville, but we also welcome patients from the surrounding Lake Norman communities including Davidson, Statesville, Cornelius, Denver, and Huntersville. If you are a new patient at our optometry clinic, or seek information about additional services we offer, please read on to find out how we can take care of your vision needs.
Our Optometry Services
Our eye care in Mooresville services include:
- Adult eye exam - We offer comprehensive adult eye exams to protect your vision and screen for eye health issues. Especially as you age, you may be susceptible to glaucoma, cataracts, or macular degeneration. Your eyes also show signs of health conditions, such as heart disease or diabetes. By having your eyes checked once a year, you can stay healthy and see clearly.
- Pediatric eye exam - It is never too early to protect your child's eyes. Children in particular may have an eye health problem but not know it. By paying attention to children's eye health, you can get your little one the corrective care they need to see clearly. Seeing clearly positively affects your child's learning, self esteem, and development.
- Contact lens exam - If you are considering wearing contact lenses instead of glasses, let us give you a contact lens exam. We will measure your eyes and fit you for contacts. If you have an underlying health issue (such as dry eye or keratoconus) that would affect your ability to wear contacts, we can suggest different lens types that may be more comfortable for you. These include soft contact lenses. After we measure and fit you, we will discuss lens care. It's critical that you take care of contacts properly to avoid eye infection. We provide follow-up care to ensure you are fully satisfied with your lenses.
- Medical eye care services - We are here for eye emergencies and medical eye care services. If you get something in your eyes, come to us. We'll check it out. We can also check your eye's if you have been experiencing eye pain, floaters, or trauma to the eye.
- Optical laboratory services - We maintain a full-service optical laboratory for your convenience. This lets us fill prescriptions faster and accommodate special requests and personalization. We see this as an extra step we take to ensure your satisfaction.
- Pre- and post-surgical care - Something like LASIK or cataracts surgery is a major deal. Visit us to learn how to prepare for eye surgery. We also provide pre-surgical and post-surgical care, to make sure you heal properly.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Mooresville Optometrist Today!
If you would like a contact lens exam in Mooresville, or anything else, there are two ways to make an appointment. You may use the online appointment request form, or you are welcome to call our optometry clinic at (704) 664-9121. If you are coming to see us for eyeglasses, take advantage of our promotion. Buy one pair of eyeglasses and receive the second for half off.